Nebraska @ Minnesota

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I just put the game on and the announcers are really putting it on thick regarding Sims performance. “Look young quarterbacks at home, this is an example of what not to do” while production does a zoom in on him. Feel like they should leave it alone at this point.
Yeah, that’s too much.

I can’t read this guy’s mental state. He comes across as supremely confident at times, troublingly so. But this has got to really shake one’s confidence.

Was he just mishandled from the get go and now he’s damaged goods?

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, that’s too much.

I can’t read this guy’s mental state. He comes across as supremely confident at times, troublingly so. But this has got to really shake one’s confidence.

Was he just mishandled from the get go and now he’s damaged goods?
Just saw a blurb about the game that said he left late with injury too….it seems this year is following the same script, unfortunately for him.

JacketFan137

Banned
everything i’ve read and heard from nebraska fans sounds literally word for word what we dealt with while he was here. sims has all the physical tools but the qb’s behind him are absolutely terrible and aren’t good enough to bench him because of his mental mistakes.

maybe he’d be different if he had a real coach early on in his career but he just doesn’t seem to be able to protect the ball. it’s a shame he’s a good kid but doesn’t seem like he’s gonna put it together to be a qb at this level.