ND threads

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Since the team is winning more, it seems like folks care less about uniforms. I still care though, and I’ll say it: I don’t like the ghosted white GT on the white helmet. It just looks so plain, and you can’t even see it from a lot of angles. Like there’s no way anybody would know what team this was
IMG_8794.jpeg

IMO This:
IMG_8792.jpeg

Looks so much better than this:

IMG_8791.jpeg

I don’t hate the white facemask, actually think it would look pretty good if paired with the regular decals. I would prefer gold, but any facemask color would look better with a real logo on there instead of just an outline.
IMG_8793.jpeg

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Since the team is winning more, it seems like folks care less about uniforms. I still care though, and I’ll say it: I don’t like the ghosted white GT on the white helmet. It just looks so plain, and you can’t even see it from a lot of angles. Like there’s no way anybody would know what team this was
View attachment 17029

IMO This:View attachment 17024

Looks so much better than this:

View attachment 17025

I don’t hate the white facemask, actually think it would look pretty good if paired with the regular decals. I would prefer gold, but any facemask color would look better with a real logo on there instead of just an outline.
View attachment 17026
Yeah I think the regular white helmet with stripes and gold/navy GT would be the perfect helmet with a white mask.