ND kickoff at 3:30p (ABC)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
This game is winnable. I'm telling you all, don't buy into the ND hype this year. They barely beat Louisville (12-7), and their most impressive win was against a 4 loss USF whose only win is Citadel. They beat Duke, whose only win is Syracuse...and they beat FSU. All of those teams are struggling this year.

If we don't turn the ball over like we're allergic to it, then expect this game to come down to the last few drives. I fully expect us to win against ND at home if we can limit the turnovers.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
If ND plays like they did against Louisville we win the game by 10 points I think LMAO. Words from my stepdad after the Louisville game, who is a ND fan, "We suck. Can't wait for Clemson to beat us 60-10 after that **** performance. Number 4 team my ***."

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
If ND plays like they did against Louisville we win the game by 10 points I think LMAO. Words from my stepdad after the Louisville game, who is a ND fan, "We suck. Can't wait for Clemson to beat us 60-10 after that **** performance. Number 4 team my ***."
You should tell your stepfather to not hold back his feelings about the Irish this year. Just let it out. It will be good for him.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Was hoping for a night game but this works. Gonna be a long day of drinking at the Halloween party I’m throwing. Michigan/Mich St at noon, then our game at 3:30 and OSU/Penn St at 8.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Hope you like kids. There’s gonna be like 10 of them there. Wife turned it into a family party
Isn't that what the alcohol is for? So you can just be drunk and tune them out? LOL... I kid before anyone jumps on me! Drink responsibly.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Isn't that what the alcohol is for? So you can just be drunk and tune them out? LOL... I kid before anyone jumps on me! Drink responsibly.
That’s what the wives are there for lol.

This will get in trouble with the female posters. Lol

I’m only joking when I said that