ND @ GT 8pm est ACCn 2/6 [TONIGHT]

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Fwiw, KQ mentioned on Twitter that Moses may have been dinged during the game, which may have contributed to him being slow on defending those ND rolls to the basket.
I knew something had to be going on. Several of Hubbs shots would have gotten swatted otherwise. Even the one he blocked was the typical Moses block.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
also, if you look at it from ND perspective, WTF was Brey doing not fouling the last 25 seconds?!?!?! shot clock difference was only 3 or 4 seconds. incredible.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
also, if you look at it from ND perspective, WTF was Brey doing not fouling the last 25 seconds?!?!?! shot clock difference was only 3 or 4 seconds. incredible.
And they had no timeouts left even if they got a stop.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Fwiw, KQ mentioned on Twitter that Moses may have been dinged during the game, which may have contributed to him being slow on defending those ND rolls to the basket.
I don’t know man, on some he was slow, but on a bunch of those it wasn’t him being slow...it was him just not even being aware that his man released to the basket. That was incredibly frustrating to watch happen over and over

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Didn't see the game but looking at stats--when was the last timeTech had a guy with 5 or more in 4 positive categories of --pts,rebs,assts and steals? Jose is putting on a show.!
Yes, that caught my eye. Also, I thought Howard gave us some very important minutes.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
It was really nice to see Devoe step up there at the end. We basically put the game in his hands. Usually I go with Jose, but the way Mike was playing at the end I might have isolated him with the ball again on the last possession.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don’t know man, on some he was slow, but on a bunch of those it wasn’t him being slow...it was him just not even being aware that his man released to the basket. That was incredibly frustrating to watch happen over and over
So being hurt isn't going to affect your focus, as well as your physical ability?

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
Big run to start the 2nd half, and it started in the last 8 min or so of the first half when we couldn’t miss. No way ND’s shooting was going to stay that hot. It felt like we contested more at the rim in the 2nd half and didn’t give them the easy buckets they got in the first 20 min. Great team effort. Jordan played tough and did a great job on D while not picking up his 5th foul. Jose was himself. Gonna miss watching that guy play when this is over. I hope we can make the tourney, he deserves it.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Big run to start the 2nd half, and it started in the last 8 min or so of the first half when we couldn’t miss. No way ND’s shooting was going to stay that hot. It felt like we contested more at the rim in the 2nd half and didn’t give them the easy buckets they got in the first 20 min. Great team effort. Jordan played tough and did a great job on D while not picking up his 5th foul. Jose was himself. Gonna miss watching that guy play when this is over. I hope we can make the tourney, he deserves it.
I hope Jose and Moses stick around. I mean if they can get the money then they should go, but we will be a force next year if they come back