ND Golson transferring

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Don't think it is something we should even think about as good for us.

Seems like a year ago, on one of our opponents boards who we in fact beat in 2014, that they posted something about Vad leaving GT would help them.

Big difference is that Vad hadn't already gotten benched yet, and no one knew how good JT really was. Different situation here with Golson not having started his last game.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Wow that much excitement about a guy who threw 22 int's last year? What does that say about how they like their qb situation?
Realism has no role when ND is involved.
It is, after all, Notre Dame. If we ever forget they will be sure to remind us. By the time he lands at his next school his exploits will have become legendary.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I'd take him in a heartbeat. We'd be instant playoff contenders, and then we wouldnt' have the unpleasant mess of what to do with a Freshman eason and a junior ramsey come '16.

Go ahead and scoop up an SEC title in '15, then run off 3 or 4 nattys after that.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I love how they want this to happen so there's no "returning starter" in the way so Eason can start next year without controversy. They are so quick to write off a guy who they previously slobbered all over, and ready to anoint the incoming freshman as the savior. Bless their little hearts!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
They've been all over Easn's **** since he committed his sophomore year of high school.

They just asusme he'll be a perfect true freshman and 4 year starter like he was in highschool.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Big difference is that Vad hadn't already gotten benched yet, and no one knew how good JT really was. Different situation here with Golson not having started his last game.

Kinda proves my point as regards how fans look at things.

I could see him going to lsu as they are dying for a QB.

uga? New OC , no spring practice for him, at least one other quality QB already there - can not see him being this dumb.

uga? New OC , no spring practice for him, at least one other quality QB already there - can not see him being this dumb.
Bleacher Report College Football Analyst Adam Kramer has ALL SEC schools at 15-1 odds, because of the "previous bad behavior" rule. He then listed in the following order (with odds) the schools he thinks will most likely get Golson --- Michigan (9-1), Louisville (7-1), FSU (5-1), and Texas (7-2)

I tired to post the link, but for whatever reason, it didn't work. Some of his thinking was pretty interesting.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer

Yeah I get it, I just think if he was on the team he'd find a way to contribute positively somehow, but I guess if he was sulking (Vad would have been unhappy even if he started b/c of the offense) about not starting or whatever then it'd be addition by subtraction.

What about Duke? Could that be a possibility?

Yeah I get it, I just think if he was on the team he'd find a way to contribute positively somehow, but I guess if he was sulking (Vad would have been unhappy even if he started b/c of the offense) about not starting or whatever then it'd be addition by subtraction.

What about Duke? Could that be a possibility?
Speaking of Vad, did he transfer or is he remaining at James Madison? I don't remember hearing one way or another.

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
Bleacher Report College Football Analyst Adam Kramer has ALL SEC schools at 15-1 odds, because of the "previous bad behavior" rule. He then listed in the following order (with odds) the schools he thinks will most likely get Golson --- Michigan (9-1), Louisville (7-1), FSU (5-1), and Texas (7-2)

I tired to post the link, but for whatever reason, it didn't work. Some of his thinking was pretty interesting.
This message board realized the stupidity of that article so it refused to allow it to be posted.