NCAA's Treatment of Women

TooTall

Helluva Engineer

Ok ill bite just to have some fun.

An anomaly should not make any difference. As with Olympic judging, take out the highest and the lowest and there you have it.

Would that have happened if the Louisville men had been playing at the same time? The number reported is the highest in that one city. Not the state. Not the nation. But will those same people who watch pay more for tickets to go see women play? No. The WNBA is proof if that. With cheaper tix, many have moved out of their NBA arena to small "arenas".

The lowest price for the men's basketball season tix is $290, that's with out any TECH fund gift. $485 including a $125 TECH fund gift is the next level. Are the women's season tix going to be the same price?

Just remember that one thing men can do that women can't is write our name in the snow.

gtme2000

Georgia Tech Fan
Yes, why he said is fine but I’ll try to clarify.

There are pivotal times when a leader has a rare opportunity to actually move the needle, move it in ways that are meaningful and significant. Great leaders seize the opportunity, inspire or direct action and a phase shift occurs.

He could have said:

“This is what we’re doing at GT....”
“This is what we’re going to do at GT....”

He basically said “Hey all you other people, you do better and I will too”. WTF does that even mean?

Just a missed opportunity IF he really plans to do anything or IF he even believes that anything needs to be done. Watch leader’s actions, not their mouths. It’s the window into their souls.

I’m sure there’s other opinions out there and mine isn’t necessarily right, but my life experiences have shown me to watch & see over listen and nod.