Texas A&M 78-67 over Montana State

Kentucky 63-61 over California

Mississippi State 72-59 over Virginia

Arkansas 86-53 over Little Rock

Wake Forest 73-68 over Florida

Vanderbilt 76-74 over Washington

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Senior Tennessee guard Lamonte Turner's career at Tennessee is over because of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. The loss of Lamonte Turner probably knocks Tennessee from the NCAA Tournament to the NIT Tournament.
Sad to hear that. I noticed Rick Barnes’ record yesterday. Despite having to count Clemson where he was 74-48, he is 700-367. Won every place he’s coached at.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Sad to hear that. I noticed Rick Barnes’ record yesterday. Despite having to count Clemson where he was 74-48, he is 700-367. Won every place he’s coached at.
I think Rick Barnes will have Tennessee back to being a strong SEC team in 2020-2021. I think this years squad has a chance to win the NIT Tournament if that's where they wind up in March.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Here Are Today's ACC And SEC Men's Basketball Scores

ACC

Georgia Tech 74-60 over Boise State:):cool::D:smuggrin:

NCSU 76-60 over The Citadel

South Carolina 70-59 over Virginia

Yale 54-45 over Clemson:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

SEC

South Carolina 70-59 over Virginia

NMSU 58-52 over Mississippi State

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Washington drilled Ball St.(a .500 mid-Major team)into oblivion.
It showed how much the GT program has fallen. We played another uninspired first half vs. a very average Boise St. team(with only 2 guys who can compete in a good conference),
The home team Hawai’i looked decent against the 49ers. A couple of so, so, 8-3 teams. Competition not great in the Diamond Head Classic, once you get past Washington and Houston.

In WBB, Texas had a great crowd on hand to upset top ranked Stanford. About 15-20 programs embrace their teams with large attendance, and then we have our team at Tech. We want to be big-time as evidenced with a 9-2 start, however have little fan support.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Washington drilled Ball St.(a .500 mid-Major team)into oblivion.
It showed how much the GT program has fallen. We played another uninspired first half vs. a very average Boise St. team(with only 2 guys who can compete in a good conference),
The home team Hawai’i looked decent against the 49ers. A couple of so, so, 8-3 teams. Competition not great in the Diamond Head Classic, once you get past Washington and Houston.

In WBB, Texas had a great crowd on hand to upset top ranked Stanford. About 15-20 programs embrace their teams with large attendance, and then we have our team at Tech. We want to be big-time as evidenced with a 9-2 start, however have little fan support.
The Texas Lady Horns are better than their record shows and they really took it to the Tennessee LadyVols in Knoxville a few weeks ago

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Here Are Yesterday's ACC And SEC Men's Basketball Scores

ACC

Kentucky 78-70 over Louisville

Duke 75-50 over Brown

FSU 88-71 over North Alabama

Syracuse 71-57 over Niagara

SEC

Wisconsin 68-48 over Tennessee:rolleyes::(:grumpy::sour::banghead:

Kentucky 78-70 over Louisville

Florida 102-63 over Long Beach State

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Bingo on UCLA! You just don’t hear much Nationally on them(they dropped the “Ball”).

ACC WBB doesn’t seem too strong, either? ND lost 4 players to the WNBA top 20 picks. I get that now. But Louisville is the Boss with only one loss. All of the Carolina teams, except maybe NC St. are not well. The Northern schools aren’t special. FSU, Miami, GT, might have to carry the banner?

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Bingo on UCLA! You just don’t hear much Nationally on them(they dropped the “Ball”).

ACC WBB doesn’t seem too strong, either? ND lost 4 players to the WNBA top 20 picks. I get that now. But Louisville is the Boss with only one loss. All of the Carolina teams, except maybe NC St. are not well. The Northern schools aren’t special. FSU, Miami, GT, might have to carry the banner?
I think the ACC Women's Basketball teams that will be in the NCAA Tournament will be

Louisville
Georgia Tech
FSU
Syracuse
Miami
North Caroliina