NC st. Vs GT, Battle to Stay/Get Out of the Basement

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

Georgia Tech vs. NC State​

Tuesday, February 15, 2022 | 8 p.m.

The game will be televised live on the ACC Network, with a live stream available through the ESPN app. Radio coverage will be on the Georgia Tech Sports Network by Legends Sports and flagship station WCNN (680/93.7 the Fan), and on satellite radio (XM channel 385, SiriusXM app 975).

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Dereon Seabron is the NCST leader for points, rebounds, and assists. I'm thinking the defensive effort should begin and end with him. Hopefully, the Pack maintain form and keep their road losing streak alive. Go Jackets!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Been at a work event and away from screens for a while. Just saw the halftime score, and holy hell.

You guys remember when we had the #17 recruiting class that one time in November though? That was pretty neat.

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Looks like the men’s basketball team is following the football with historic embarrassing home losses now. Hard to be a fan right now. This should not happen even against a good team, much less the other last place team that comes in having lost six in a row. Wow.

slugboy

Staff member
If any of you haven’t been watching the game and just stumbled into this thread, I can confirm that we could miss the water falling out of a boat today. It’s just a bad game from us.
NCST is currently about 58% from three, and we're 40% overall and 20% from 3.
There have been momentary flashes of “nice pass”/“ooh a dunk”, but that's fool's gold. I think we’ll close the gap, but it’s just too big.

CLM

Jolly Good Fellow
If any of you haven’t been watching the game and just stumbled into this thread, I can confirm that we could miss the water falling out of a boat today. It’s just a bad game from us.
NCST is currently about 58% from three, and we're 40% overall and 20% from 3.
There have been momentary flashes of “nice pass”/“ooh a dunk”, but that's fool's gold. I think we’ll close the gap, but it’s just too big.
But this shouldn’t happen. Tech shouldn’t be 10-14 and 3-10. They just shouldn’t. We all should expect more. And if we strike out on transfers then we have nobody coming in. I am just very frustrated by this.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Even though the game is not technically over yet, about 4 minutes left, this game has been a microcosm of the season... Very, very, disappointing.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Can I reminisce a bit and say how much I miss Jose getting angry about losing? I get a bad shooting night, but defense is about playing with passion. Hard to watch.