NBC Sports Top 25

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
#10, for those who don't want context and only want a number. Interesting that we are the highest ACC team, and we play #s 11, 12, 13, and 14. Here's our write-up, along with the team directly below us:
10. Georgia Tech
Paul Johnson’s Yellow Jackets have become a bit of a trendy pick this offseason. Finishing the season with a win at Georgia, a close call against Florida State and a victory over Mississippi State in the Orange Bowl gives Georgia Tech momentum not seen in years. The formula for success will remain the same; grind yards out on the ground, mix in a surprise pass here and there and have the defense force some turnovers. Don’t expect much to be different this season.

11. Georgia
You’d be hard-pressed not to label the Bulldogs as the most complete team in the SEC East and the class of the division — even as Missouri has one the last two titles in that part of the conference. Can, though, UGA — finally — take that step up to the next level and not only actually win a conference title but be a contender on the national stage? One thing’s for certain: if they don’t, the fan base no longer has Mike Bobo to blame for whatever woes befall the program.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
How can you call UGA complete without a QB? I think Tenn has some horses too.

TN is #2 on my list of teams I really need to see fall flat on their faces. Was a tossup for #2 between them and Arkansas.

Agree on the QB situation in Athens. The fact that Lambert has a shot at starting should instill something other than confidence in that fanbase.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think this has is a little too high on the stalk. We lost too many skill players on O for us to be as efficient as we were last year, imho. We're a top 20 team, I honk, but 15 - 20 would be where I'd bet us smart.

Now, watch: we'll win 12 games and play for the MNC. All I have to do is make a bet or two on my rating and we're a lead pipe cinch.