Nba 2k17

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
image.jpg
I was watching the trailer on Twitter and in my player they had GT as a choice to play for!! This can only help with real life recruiting? right or am I delusional? or both?

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
image.png
Jacket fans rejoice because for the first time since 2009, you'll be able to play as The Ramblin Wreck in a basketball video game.
Georgia Tech will be one of the colleges you get to choose to play for in the Career Mode in NBA 2k17.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
That's actually pretty cool. Wonder if this was restitution for EA taking our announcer (he went, in part, to EA Sports didn't he?).

ETA: Party foul on @ChasonBaller for failing to mention that this portion of the game will involve some voice work from Senor Ratface. I just finished gagging on that news. A little forewarning next time, CB?

Between running USA Bball and now this, are there any recruiting advantages that dude doesn't have?

On USA Bball, yeah he's not coaching any longer but there are rumors he'll just be kicked up to replace or work with Colangelo. No way he's letting go of that recruiting chip. Even if he retires, his replacement will have that in their back pocket. SMDH

Last edited:

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
That's actually pretty cool. Wonder if this was restitution for EA taking our announcer (he went, in part, to EA Sports didn't he?).

ETA: Party foul on @ChasonBaller for failing to mention that this portion of the game will involve some voice work from Senor Ratface. I just finished gagging on that news. A little forewarning next time, CB?

Between running USA Bball and now this, are there any recruiting advantages that dude doesn't have?

On USA Bball, yeah he's not coaching any longer but there are rumors he'll just be kicked up to replace or work with Colangelo. No way he's letting go of that recruiting chip. Even if he retires, his replacement will have that in their back pocket. SMDH
2k is made by 2k Sports, EA had no involvement in Tech being in 2k17. Im thinking we were one of the few who came forward and allowed our license to be used .

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch

lmao I will accept all punishment and will admit that I didn't watch the whole video bc I got distracted by GT. If I knew the ninja turtles trainer was in it, I would have advised against watching