Navy B-Backs Vs Colgate today

charles

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder if anybody else watched Navy vs Colgate today, They won 48 to 10 but what impressed me the most was their starting rotation of B-Backs; they have 3 B-Backs all weigh 250lbs And are strong and fast These 3 guys absolutely destroyed the defensive line of Colgate ; Would not be surprised if they are not ranked next week

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Nothing against Navy, but from a public perception standpoint, they won't ever be ranked until they are undefeated after beating a couple of good P5 teams. Just the way it is.

I wonder if anybody else watched Navy vs Colgate today, They won 48 to 10 but what impressed me the most was their starting rotation of B-Backs; they have 3 B-Backs all weigh 250lbs And are strong and fast These 3 guys absolutely destroyed the defensive line of Colgate ; Would not be surprised if they are not ranked next week
Hahahaha

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Nothing against Navy, but from a public perception standpoint, they won't ever be ranked until they are undefeated after beating a couple of good P5 teams. Just the way it is.

Well, he did say he would not be surprised if they are not ranked.

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
Navy is a marvel. That offense can move the ball and score on anyone. The problem is defense, of course. But they have improved their size and strength on 'D and definitely have a chance to be ranked Top 25 by year's end, not to mention possibly winning the AAC.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Is Colgate any better than Alcorn State?