Myles Sims Highlights Upcoming Charity NIL Event

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow
I want to let y’all know about an exciting upcoming event with Jackets for Atlanthropy (J4A). We would love for you to join us as a volunteer and/or consider making a tax-deductible donation to compensate GT athletes through NIL as they serve Atlanta charities. Over 90% of funds donated to J4A have landed in the hands of GT athletes, and we have received very complementary feedback from the charities they have aided. Our first 3 charity events have involved 9 athletes from 4 sports. We are specifically looking to raise $12,500 to support 6 GT basketball players in serving the Metro Atlanta YMCA by helping coach kids at a pre-season clinic in mid-October. Please see the website for financial details, comments from charity representatives, to make a donation, and to register for this event (below).

I'm particularly excited about this upcoming activity because it is the brainchild of Myles "Spider" Sims. Myles is a really impressive young man and is looking to add to the work he has done to benefit charities locally and abroad. He is a candidate for the Allstate Good Works Team and its $10,000 prize which he plans to distribute to various charitable initiatives he has been involved with. Please take advantage of this opportunity to support GT athletics in whatever manner fits you, and for those who are able to attend the meal pack on 10/21, I look forward to seeing you there!

randerto

Jolly Good Fellow
Appreciate the summary and all the good work you are doing here @gtchem05. In addition to supporting GTAA directly, this is probably one of the best ways for GT fans to support our Student Athletes. A win for local charities, a win for the SA's involved and a win for donors whose money supports both in a tax-deductable way...