My 2017 MLB Predictions

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
That's very true, but I'm always amazed at how competitive they can be with the payroll that they have. This year is going to be a s**tshow for them though.
They're going to be as bad or maybe worse than the were during the horrid 1982-1986 seasons. At least during that time period they had rookies Mark McGuire and Jose Canseco now they have nothing.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully the Braves hitting will improve because the hitting outside of Dansby Swanson looked awful in yesterday's 6-0 loss to the Mets.
The hitting will come around, however I'm extremely concerned with the bullpen. I knew that it wasn't going to be fantastic, but yesterday was ridiculous.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
If Freeman is traded it would be for 5 top tier prospects maybe even more. I doubt it happens but if someone wants to pull a Shelby Miller off, be my guest

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
The Cleveland Indians are going to be a powerhouse they've worked over the strong Texas Rangers the last two games. I think it's very possible that Cleveland wins 100 games and i think Texas wins around 95.