My 2017-2018 Bowl Game Predictions

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Arizona comes down with a tipped ball INT, and then Tate cashes-in on a sick 50-yard heave off his heels to pull to within 3. Purdue still leads 31-28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Tough call on who to root for in that Military Bowl. Go option Navy, or go Virginia so we don’t end up with a loss to a team with a losing record.

VT needs a win to stay in the rankings.

The other two are unpickable. Any predictions?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
My bowl pickem is pissing me off. I get negative points for losses and just about every game I win, I lose one worth the same number of points. SDSU somehow losing to Army killed me along with damn Josh Rosen deciding he was a wuss. Was doing great yesterday until Purdue won.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
SDSU vs Army was too unpredictable to put confidence on. Why didn’t you switch your UCLA pick after the Rosen news? That Purdue Arizona finish was redic - impossible catch and then Khalil Tate lookin like a poor man’s DeSean Watson until his final throw.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Can't switch once I turned it in. I've put big points on SDSU the past few years and they've delivered. Army shouldn't have been able to stop their running game, they came out flat and played better the 2nd half but their 2 minute D at the end of both halves looked like ours.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Tough call on who to root for in that Military Bowl. Go option Navy, or go Virginia so we don’t end up with a loss to a team with a losing record.

VT needs a win to stay in the rankings.

The other two are unpickable. Any predictions?
At this point I think Virginia wins by less that 7 points. I think Oklahoma State curb stomps VT. I think Stanford wins by a late FG and I think Michigan State wins by 7-10 points