Most recent dominate tech player?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Who would you say was our most recent truly dominate player? I'm talking Zion Williams, DeAndre Ayton, head above the rest type guy. Or have we ever really had one? They are far and few between. I'd say Bosh is about the only one that comes to mind, but even he couldn't score at will.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Bosh wasn’t Zion dominant
Favors wasn’t Bosh dominant

Last guy I remember was Steph. He simply took over games. Now it was a mix of Drew Barry running the show and Steph making shots but Starbury was simply amazing. I actually commissioned a sketch from an artist I know to do a picture with Stephs stats that hangs in my media room. His freshman season was unbelievable.

I agree with @dtm1997 that #3 should be retired but it needs to be an event. KA, Best, Steph, Akins and Jack all need to be involved

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Bosh wasn’t Zion dominant
Favors wasn’t Bosh dominant

Last guy I remember was Steph. He simply took over games. Now it was a mix of Drew Barry running the show and Steph making shots but Starbury was simply amazing. I actually commissioned a sketch from an artist I know to do a picture with Stephs stats that hangs in my media room. His freshman season was unbelievable.

I agree with @dtm1997 that #3 should be retired but it needs to be an event. KA, Best, Steph, Akins and Jack all need to be involved

You may want to check KA's #.