Most Painful MUTT loss ever?

GTMD

Georgia Tech Fan
i just LOVE the way we won this....senior day. Their place. On sec network. They had two heart rushing fumbles inside the one. The false hope by the bs call on JT at the one returned for a td. The obligatory cocky mutt fan shots on tv wearing their ridiculous dawg heads thinking they have it in the bag. The seemingly game winning drive with only 18 seconds left and all the uga band playing fight song obnoxious fans going crazy... But what's this? A squib kick?!?! THANK YOU! (Uga still celebrating prematurely) JT GREAT run.... Do we have a shot!?!?! 53yd FG!!!!!! Can you BEELIEVE that?!?!?!?! Then we go back to what we should've done and laskey death dive March em to death. Then as it looks like we are doomed with blocked pat, mutts driving, can't stop em.... We get a pick to drive the dagger deep into the heart of every mutt fan ... This is why I think there might not be a more painful way to lose for the mutts and their arrogant cocky sec fans!
I LOVE IT!!

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
i just LOVE the way we won this....senior day. Their place. On sec network. They had two heart rushing fumbles inside the one. The false hope by the bs call on JT at the one returned for a td. The obligatory cocky mutt fan shots on tv wearing their ridiculous dawg heads thinking they have it in the bag. The seemingly game winning drive with only 18 seconds left and all the uga band playing fight song obnoxious fans going crazy... But what's this? A squib kick?!?! THANK YOU! (Uga still celebrating prematurely) JT GREAT run.... Do we have a shot!?!?! 53yd FG!!!!!! Can you BEELIEVE that?!?!?!?! Then we go back to what we should've done and laskey death dive March em to death. Then as it looks like we are doomed with blocked pat, mutts driving, can't stop em.... We get a pick to drive the dagger deep into the heart of every mutt fan ... This is why I think there might not be a more painful way to lose for the mutts and their arrogant cocky sec fans!
I LOVE IT!!
Doesn't get much better. Broke their pathetic backs today!

CrackerJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
This was a superb, inspiring win. We crawled out of more coffins than Dracula. And the meltdown on the Dwag section of secrant is beyond epic. One guy started a victory thread after the last UGa score, but before the kickoff. Hilarity ensues shortly thereafter. Go, and feast your eyes, my friends. This is what is best in life.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
This was a superb, inspiring win. We crawled out of more coffins than Dracula. And the meltdown on the Dwag section of secrant is beyond epic. One guy started a victory thread after the last UGa score, but before the kickoff. Hilarity ensues shortly thereafter. Go, and feast your eyes, my friends. This is what is best in life.

GT may not have "crushed" them (during the game) but GT did drive them.

Now, to hear the lamentations of their fans!