Most likely outcome.....

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Best case scenario: we wear them down a little to give Bama a better chance of beating them and they get a worse seed and making their path to the championship a little harder.

As pathetic as it is, I don't think we're even going to be a speed bump for them and even that outcome is unrealistic for me.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I think we win 6 next year. Then we argue whether that is enough for an extension
I would love to see us win six and gain some confidence back in our ability to field a winning team. But I swear if we turn around and win six and then extend this dude after three losing seasons + .500 I might blow a gasket. Someone, somewhere must put an end to this money train nonsense that follows these coaches around. Outside of a select few schools these contracts are far more beneficial to the coach.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
How bad is it? I ate lunch with a bunch of Dwag in-laws yesterday. It was not even mentioned. First time ever.
we had lunch yesterday in Murrells inlet with some friends and I overheard a nad licker sitting beside us (it was obvious with his red and black on) (me and the kiddo were donned in GT attire)
aske the question to the group he was with "what in the hell has Georgia Tech even done in sports lately"?
I replied "kicked your inbred a$$e$$ in basketball last week".
He didn't say another word...
i was willing to have a smack down in a restaurant over my 3-9 team vs his 11 and 0 team...
😂😂