Moses Wright next year

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just as a follow up to the earlier discussion on Moses - UVA has 5 redshirt kids and 4 who played significant minutes tonight. Salt, Hall, Diakete and Hunter. Hunter is a Redshirt Freshman who scored 10 points tonight. If or rather when we have the program going the way we want - and anywhere near where UVA is now - we will redshirt any kid like Moses or Cole and we wouldn't see them until they have a year in the dungeon with the strength coach and a year working on things like release points.

I agree. If GT wasn't in yr 2 of a total rebuild, Cole and Wright would never have seen the court this year. They would have been allowed to grow physically and work on their games.

slugboy

Staff member
We have Alvarado, Phillips, Devoe, Okogie, Haywood, and Alston at guard next year. That’s six guards, five of whom could start based on what people think.
We only have 40 minutes of regulation.
Think we’re going guard heavy in lineups next year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Was wondering where you were headed with this and I liked where it ended up.

They also have another redshirt kid on the bench (I’m assuming the 5th kid) names Jay Huff who is going to be a MONSTER when/if he figures it out defensively

Jay Huff may have the most NBA potential of any non-1 and done in the ACC. Once he gets stronger he’s going to be unstoppable.