More Player Highlight Videos

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
The big highlight film here for me is the one for Jeune. I look at the passes he caught last season and then hark back to 2015. The level of improvement both he and Stewart showed in 2016 was, I think, the most remarkable thing about our team. That we all of a sudden had two WRs who consistently delivered - especially Jeune - made a tremendous difference.

Thanks, Ricky, and get to work with Matthew.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

Everybody needs to look again at the Clinton Lynch vid at the :55 sec mark. It is a textbook example of how a defense is lulled to sleep by the "lead blocking" Aback. Lynch leads the play on what appears to be a standard triple option pitch play. The defense completely ignores him as a route runner as he easily slips behind them for a wide open reception that goes to the house.

Unk T

Georgia Tech Fan
Everybody needs to look again at the Clinton Lynch vid at the :55 sec mark. It is a textbook example of how a defense is lulled to sleep by the "lead blocking" Aback. Lynch leads the play on what appears to be a standard triple option pitch play. The defense completely ignores him as a route runner as he easily slips behind them for a wide open reception that goes to the house.

Lynch has been doing this since high school...

Unk T

Georgia Tech Fan
That play was different, Lynch was a receiver all the way, he wasn't deeking a block like he did in the GT play. Just a blown coverage, imo.

I was at this game and yes he was playing receiver, but he had been blocking for a screen the entire game. Only this time there was no screen and he was wide open... Pretty much like when he is blocking at A-Back, but call a pass... They DB is expecting the block and Lynch is wide open.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I was at this game and yes he was playing receiver, but he had been blocking for a screen the entire game. Only this time there was no screen and he was wide open... Pretty much like when he is blocking at A-Back, but call a pass... They DB is expecting the block and Lynch is wide open.
gotcha.