More love fest on major sports media

FEWrecker

Georgia Tech Fan
Tech got major media coverage as coach on hot seat, firing, extensive and quite positive reports on coach candidates to increase Tech’s profile and branding in college sports.
With two more wins under Coach Key, Tech gets more recognition as a top team. Never can we dream at the beginning of the season.
Do all the bucks threw in firing Cxxxxxx pay dividends?

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I sense the TV folks want GT to succeed, it is in the seventh biggest media mkt and growing is why IMO. Going fwd the location of GT may be the most important asset we have going for us. It was that way in the fifties, then changed and here comes the cycle around again. We need to thank those that stepped up and saved the program in the 80s (or late 70s) and gave us a shot at being very relevant again. At this point it appears to me that it is up to Angel Cabrera first and for some reason I have confidence that he is going to come through, as he said it is important to him personally and IMO I think it probably is important at this particular time to academic GT even if some in the academic side don't yet see it that way.
All IMO of course and I've been wrong before, we shall see.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Tech got major media coverage as coach on hot seat, firing, extensive and quite positive reports on coach candidates to increase Tech’s profile and branding in college sports.
With two more wins under Coach Key, Tech gets more recognition as a top team. Never can we dream at the beginning of the season.
Do all the bucks threw in firing Cxxxxxx pay dividends?

The Clown show is over at GT.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I sense the TV folks want GT to succeed, it is in the seventh biggest media mkt and growing is why IMO. Going fwd the location of GT may be the most important asset we have going for us. It was that way in the fifties, then changed and here comes the cycle around again. We need to thank those that stepped up and saved the program in the 80s (or late 70s) and gave us a shot at being very relevant again. At this point it appears to me that it is up to Angel Cabrera first and for some reason I have confidence that he is going to come through, as he said it is important to him personally and IMO I think it probably is important at this particular time to academic GT even if some in the academic side don't yet see it that way.
All IMO of course and I've been wrong before, we shall see.
I hope it's the quality of our play.