More good work from K. Seguira

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Reading the first article just reminded me of our problems in close games- the Wake game 4?yrs ago is the only game I remember us coming back to win in a long time.Of course that doesn't count the games we gave up after being ahead.(er, uga ,uga,uga)Not good at all.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Reading the first article just reminded me of our problems in close games- the Wake game 4?yrs ago is the only game I remember us coming back to win in a long time.Of course that doesn't count the games we gave up after being ahead.(er, uga ,uga,uga)Not good at all.

UNC last year is one. Pitt was a close game but not come from behind if that's the criteria. I'm not sure there were any other games where we won while being down in the second half in the last several years.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
You think the biggies are looking forward to 2008 style GT?
I sure hope they dont prepare for us period...looks like to me that each year every defense gets a little better vs our option and we kind of slip some.Maybe with a true qb and improved defense we can turn this around.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I sure hope they dont prepare for us period...looks like to me that each year every defense gets a little better vs our option and we kind of slip some.Maybe with a true qb and improved defense we can turn this around.
Mack, not sure how much of that is because defenses get better OR if our offense gets worse. I feel it's the latter...

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Mack, not sure how much of that is because defenses get better OR if our offense gets worse. I feel it's the latter...
yes either way we don't seem to be very crisp anymore..good point my friend either way we need to get better and soon.