Monday morning talkin heads.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Setting the tone early. They are forced to admit we are the best team this year. Then they refuse to talk more about us. Harping on UGA all morning instead. "Season lost" "the uga players didnt deserve to lose this game...the uga coaches did" etc, etc.....

Give me a break....why do I even turn em on? lol

To those that want to blame Richt....thanx by the way coach for that squib and time out before our FG.....uga still had their shots to win if their players had been able to make a play....which our guys refused to let happen. Tech > UGA + SEC refs........and it aint even close. We beat em 3/4 in a 4 game series.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We even blew the extra point after our OT td, or was that another uncalled roughing the center? That was the second time I thought the game was lost, btw. Point is, they had plenty shots and were still denied by the Jackets.

We will never be the media darling in Atlanta and that's fine with me. Sure it makes recruiting an even more uphill battle, but it's actually more satisfying when we win in spite of it all.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
What is really griping my azz is them calling JT a "b itch" for being upset on the sideline. Really? Kid felt bad...had no control over what his mistake had caused while on the sideline....but giving him no credit for coming back in and making the most important run of the game to get us in FG range. Ef these guys...wish I was in the room with em right now.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
What is really griping my azz is them calling JT a "b itch" for being upset on the sideline. Really? Kid felt bad...had no control over what his mistake had caused while on the sideline....but giving him no credit for coming back in and making the most important run of the game to get us in FG range. Ef these guys...wish I was in the room with em right now.
More reason to ignore these radio head buffoons. I applaud JT for showing some emotion, it's the human experience that draws us fans into their world.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Who called him that?

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
They apparently didn't see the video of Hutson Mason in the locker room. Crying about his legacy.
Screw 'em

xenoabe

Jolly Good Fellow
I heard that too and it pissed me off. Regardless of whether or not you like how he acted, calling him that is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable from a grown man.

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow

Give me 84 more "b itch"Es on this team then. Imagine what a team made fully of players with JT's heart and determination would look like. Voted captain by the entire team as a sophomore. I'm pretty sure the seniors in a 10-2" playing the best football in the land, team can see a true leader far more easily than some stupid talking head on the radio.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Hell....if he hadn't shown emotion they would have criticized that most likely. Ef em. Turning 92.9 and 680 off till Buck comes on 680. Say what u want about Buck but he usually calls it straight. Say what u want about JT haters... he went out and made the most important run of the game to get us in FG range...clutch warrior imo

Last edited:

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Setting the tone early. They are forced to admit we are the best team this year. Then they refuse to talk more about us. Harping on UGA all morning instead. "Season lost" "the uga players didnt deserve to lose this game...the uga coaches did" etc, etc.....

Give me a break....why do I even turn em on? lol

To those that want to blame Richt....thanx by the way coach for that squib and time out before our FG.....uga still had their shots to win if their players had been able to make a play....which our guys refused to let happen. Tech > UGA + SEC refs........and it aint even close. We beat em 3/4 in a 4 game series.

Ironically enough, when they scored the TD at not close enough to the end of regulation, I threw my football down and said "they don't deserve to win this game." Prior to that drive, they had done exactly nothing since the first quarter unless you count pushing our QB back far enough that the the ball came out of the end zone, waiting 4 seconds, taking it from him and running 99 yards with it something.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Hell....if he hadn't shown emotion they would have criticized that most likely. Ef em. Turning 92.9 and 680 off till Buck comes on 680. Say what u want about Buck but he usually calls it straight. Say what u want about JT haters... he went out and made the most important run of the game to get us in FG range...clutch warrior imo

Yeah he made a couple of mistakes and a few bad throws (but he actually scored on one of those "mistakes") but look at all the great execution on snaps, calls. reads, handoffs, pitches, good throwaways, and pass completions. He managed 399 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns and handled the ball on every one of those plays. Great game Justin in a great team effort!

xenoabe

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll say Chris Dimino has had good coverage of us past couple days. The show with him and Sandra yesterday was spot on in terms of coverage, praise, and analysis.