Mississippi state

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Coaches and assistants and schemes come and go. Through thick and thin, we have never failed to point fingers at the truly old standby's - the GTAA, the Hill, the Board of Regents and last, but certainly not least, calculus. Can you imagine how much better we would have been at FB over the years if calculus had not been invented? created? discovered?:whistle:
GT would not exist without calculus. Science and engineering would all be about farming and animal husbandry...and you know how good that community college up the highway is at “husbanding” animals...

slugboy

Staff member
Yeah no likey that
One thing that people don’t remember about Ross is that the transition from Curry to Ross didn’t go well, and many of the older players who were used to Curry reportedly didn’t buy into Ross’ coaching. No one wants to hear that some players won’t fit after a coaching change.
Leach isn’t subtle though, and if you set out to make enemies, you’ll get plenty.

slugboy

Staff member
Not saying that Leach won’t turn it around—I’ve even seen a few people suggest him as a Falcons head coaching option—but last Saturday’s game was amazingly bad in ways I hadn’t thought of:

The article is also interesting in how bad Vandy was, getting thrashed by South Carolina.

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
Ole Miss and Kiffin have a good offense. The tools were there, it was going to take the right guy to come in. I think Kiffin is just what the Rebels were looking for. I am glad Kiffin came to Ole Miss instead of Leach, because I loathe Mississippi State.

Leach is going to win his share of games, too but he will also lose some he shouldn't. He always has with his offense. That's bad news being in SEC.

And apparently LSU stinks so in an offensive measurement of which roughly equivalent teams from last year looks better at this point, I think Kiffin has done more with what he inherited.

Rebels will be 2-2 Sunday, while State will be 1-3.