Mississippi State vs UGAG

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think we can win against Pitt, mainly because they are having such offensive problems. The Ds look similar. So far.

I also think the Good Dogs (MSU) will kill the Bad Dwags. It looks like they are a lot better then anyone expected, especially on D.
The MSU-UGAG game could be a lot like when Missouri visited Athens in 2013 and beat the Dwags 41-26.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
If Ugag wins 8 and loses to us, I think the fan base goes into meltdown mode and does everything to fire him. I expect to see torches and pitchforks, to be honest.
When UGAG loses to Miss State,Tennessee,Florida and Auburn the Dwags on the Bulldwag message boards will say it was a mistake to have hired Kirby Smart and some will want the scalp of the UGAG AD.:rolleyes: Uncle Lou will go absolutely insane which will be fun to watch!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jmonty71

Banned
When UGAG loses to Miss State,Tennessee,Florida and Auburn the Dwags on the Bulldwag message boards will say it was a mistake to have hired Kirby Smart and some will want the scalp of the UGAG AD.:rolleyes: Uncle Lou will go absolutely insane which will be fun to watch!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah... Uncle Lou... Love watching that... Been a year. Guess there hasn't been any reason for him to have a meltdown...yet. However; this weekend is approaching. I think MS State beats the puppies.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Are they really showing highlights from App State and an arguably deplete and average ND team? Wow
He hasn't got much to brag about yet:LOL: I can't wait to see how he reacts when UGAG loses to Miss State and Tennessee:ROFLMAO: I can't believe he said he would put the Bulldwag line against teams like Clemson and Michigan.:vomit: Clemson would brutally beat UGAG and I think Michigan would also.