Mississippi State Players Jumped During Spring Break

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Are those pics taken following their bowl game during which a similar beating was administered?

Too soon?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Someone took two videos and put them on Instagram. In the 2nd you see Dak taking a foot to the face while on the ground. The act of standing there and taking a video disturbs me, but at least it serves as some evidence.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
What disturbs me is that both of these postings have hundreds of likes based on these screen shots. . Granted I didn't go look at the actual Instagram postings so hopefully people weren't "liking" the act. All of this (OU SAE video, Prescott beating, etc) is such a sad statement about the mindset of society today.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
What disturbs me is that both of these postings have hundreds of likes based on these screen shots. . Granted I didn't go look at the actual Instagram postings so hopefully people weren't "liking" the act. All of this (OU SAE video, Prescott beating, etc) is such a sad statement about the mindset of society today.

It does but only to a degree. I still think most people are inherently good-natured and don't seek out nonsense like this. Even the people that "liked" the video wouldn't do so if they had to truly answer to it in any way.

Lastly, I really hope they are able to charge the perpetrators in this MissSt deal. These cowards wouldn't dare challenge any one of those players one-on-one. Whenever I have to encounter guys like this that hide behind their friends or whatever, I'm sure to make them aware that a real man stands alone.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
On Instagram you like it to show them that you saw the video....it's not that you actually "liked" that people are getting beat up. I don't doubt that some actually did enjoy the video tho. It is a shame that all these wanna be thugs don't have anything better to do on spring break. It was at a Waka Flocka Flame concert so that might have something to do with it because his music makes you want to punch a hole in the wall( he is on my pregame playlist). All I know is if I was on spring break I wouldn't be looking for fights, I would be chasing the ladies. Lastly, I would like to see any of the people that cheap shotted Dak and his 2 teammates after they were rushed by 30 guys......fight any of them one on one. See what happens