Midtown's Predicament - Poll Included

So, what say you, knowledgeable and just board. Must I miss this one too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MidtownJacket

Staff member
How do we know that you didn't watch but said you did so you could watch future games where we lose but you don't get blamed for it?????

limp bizkit GIF
As the bizkit man says, “you gotta have faith”.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Any GT win is worth having one of us not watch until the replay :ROFLMAO: :p ! Guess that answers your question!
To be fair, I feel that way about the rest of us too, it's just the ego of it being "me" I struggled with.

Thankfully we have proven my watching live creates an electric game where we knock off late season, at home undefeated, previously beat us like a mule teams on their own court..

GT33

Helluva Engineer
How do we know that you didn't watch but said you did so you could watch future games where we lose but you don't get blamed for it?????
I’m pretty sure he joined the chat room around the time we were up 12-0. Then again he could have had someone texting him updates and this is a big conspiracy to fake us all out. Is there any video evidence of him watching the game?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I’m pretty sure he joined the chat room around the time we were up 12-0. Then again he could have had someone texting him updates and this is a big conspiracy to fake us all out. Is there any video evidence of him watching the game?
I did indeed chime in around that 12-0 lead