#MIAvsGT Vegas point spread

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I didn't watch the game, but did they really look better than the score?
View attachment 13479
no.
FSU straight up smacked them.
Miami had a great chance to get a touchdown in the third quarer but on third down, the center snapped the ball when the QB wasn't expecting it. It rolled back a good 20 yards (which also comes off team rushing in the stats, IIRC) and FSU fell on it.
But it was a microcosm for all that has gone wrong for Da U of da late. They haven't scored a TD in at least eight quarters.
You look at their last 3-4 recruiting classes and figure they should be stomping folks.
They ain't.

Miami could either pack it in and just quit on the season - or -
they could get p o'd about what happened and decide to make someone pay.

I'm hoping for the former.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
What scares me is if they start Jacurri Brown. Western Carolina’s QB ran all over us, and this guy is twice the athlete WCUs QB is.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
I didn't watch the game, but did they really look better than the score?
View attachment 13479
Yeah, they gave up some big plays on defense, but forced a lot of negative plays too. I don't like the match-up with their DL vs our OL. Might be a lot like the UVA game in that regard. Their QBs looked really bad, though. The rest of their offense seems decent, but couldn't overcome it.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
I think that a lot of Miami's issues are mental/emotional. They certainly have the athletes to have performed better than their record. I am hoping we don't let them get a touchdown or a significant lead early and gain confidence.