Miami Predictions

GT03&05

Georgia Tech Fan
GT wins 38-17.

Remember, Miami has beaten FIU and FAU who are a combined 1-7. Credit them for beating a decent App St solidly, but Miami is essentially blank slate (I'd put App State on a Vandy level). They could be world beaters, but they could also be a 5-7 team. We'll start to find out on Saturday.

Go Jackets!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We need this game or we a starring at a possible 3 game losing streak. @ Pitt next week won't be any easier. My biggest fear is that could turn into last season all over again. We need to get a big win over a ranked team to get this team some confidence. To me this is a must win game or this season might fall off the tracks. We haven't look all that great except for the Vandy game. At some point, loss, after loss, after loss starts to make you think to much when you're out there and not "just play".
I'll go with 24-21 Tech because I hope this team comes out pissed off after last Thursday's embarrassing performance.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Why do people think that Miami is going to score more points than Clemson did? Who has Miami played that has challenged them? I don't get it.

To me, Miami is an untested team, and I've seen nothing to convince me they can beat us. One game against a really good team is not going to discourage me from thinking my team's better situationed to win.

I think we shut down the run and force them to move the ball through the air. There'll be some success, but we'll have our succeesses too. I think our offense will click and we'll win by 14-21 points.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I felt great about last week and we got crushed. I don't feel as good about this one, so we will prob win.

The only thing that could be positive is since Miami has played a cupcake schedule so far and are riding high, they could come in thinking it's an easy W and get whooped.

GT - 27
tHuG U - 17