Miami Postgame

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Put the ball on the ground too many times. Too many completions to the other team. JT got hurt.

Hopefully next week is the silver lining to the season.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Worst game of the year. We are getting worse each week. I don't think next week will be enjoyable, but I'll be there one way or another.

I'm having a tough time coping with what's going on this season. Coaches and players are all doing a poor job. Maybe it turns around after a holiday, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
L. Griffin looked good with the ball in his hands. Lynch played well and Marshall had a few nice runs.

I'll stop there because anything else would not be nice. We are a bad team. I just hope we get lucky next week and the dwags play their worst game of the season.

Nothing would make me happier than having our worst team in 20+ years beat the pups and put the final nail in CMR's uGA coaching coffin.

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
L. Griffin looked good with the ball in his hands. Lynch played well and Marshall had a few nice runs.

I'll stop there because anything else would not be nice. We are a bad team. I just hope we get lucky next week and the dwags play their worst game of the season.

Nothing would make me happier than having our worst team in 20+ years beat the pups and put the final nail in CMR's uGA coaching coffin.
where has Lynn been? He did look good

LibertyTurns

Banned
Other than the turnovers MJ ran the offense pretty damn well for very limited prior playing time. He wasn't perfect but he stuck his nose in there and looked good.
We had 57 running plays and Jordan had 28. That percentage seems awfully high for a QB in our system. I hope we work on him getting the ball in someone else's hands this week otherwise the game against the Mutts is really going to suck. They'd like nothing better than to key on just the QB.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Ball hit the ground (or was stripped) 9 times. Twice they got the fumble, one at their own 3 (drove 97 yds for TD) and the strip that should have been whistled but wasn't that went for 6 points.
Those other 7 fumbles that we feel on or got knocked out of bounds, meant we couldn't advance the ball for that play.
BS's interception was just crappy luck... slipped ball on the throw on opening drive of 2nd half intended for a wide open RJ would have possibly got us back in the game if it had worked.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Other than the turnovers MJ ran the offense pretty damn well for very limited prior playing time. He wasn't perfect but he stuck his nose in there and looked good.

I don't disagree with you at all. I just hope that JT is good to go and not injured. I have been calling for MJ to get on the field at either AB or QB for a while. He is too good and has too much experience to be on the sideline this year.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
BTW - the TV crew really was sub par... Mentioned that Marcus Marshall's brother "Nick" was leaving the UGA next after this year's season... just know they didn't mention Keith...

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
BTW - the TV crew really was sub par... Mentioned that Marcus Marshall's brother "Nick" was leaving the UGA next after this year's season... just know they didn't mention Keith...

Unfortunately the slip was made by a local guy, Dave Archer who also calls the Falcons games

GT1992

Jolly Good Fellow
What I found unacceptable was a head coach who simply says he doesn't have any idea on how to fix it. I just watched Southern go from the shotgun. There's at least an idea. Slants and screens are an idea. Actually blocking someone is an idea. Evening out your classes is an idea. I'm getting tired of blaming the players with no suggestion of what he could do differently.