Miami commentators and we have ours

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
As I sat there watching Sports Center last night and College Football Sunday today and see the final Dook-Miami play, I can't help but to think how badly officiated it was and how much better Brandon Gaudin is... did anyone hear the Miami commentators?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I had to listen to most of our game yesterday on XM and one of the UVA commentators (Covington I believe) was one of the worst I've ever listened too. He was more i

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I had to listen to most of our game yesterday on XM and one of the UVA commentators (Covington I believe) was one of the worst I've ever listened too.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
despite my TV listings showing the GT-UVA game being televised,it was preempted by the Predators hockey game. However, ESPN3 listed the game as "blacked out in my area". So, I listened for awhile on the radio. First time I have heard a game broadcast in years. I thought Bedford was great, Brandon didn't seem to be at his best yesterday. He was dealing with maybe the longest cases of hiccups in human history. It was kind of funny but a bit distracting. The snippets I have seen of his work otherwise have been fantastic. He is on a level with Wes Durham, which is high praise imo.