message from vad Lee very nice

snocap1

Georgia Tech Fan
I wrote: hi vad Lee My name is Lenny Land, and I am a huge ga tech fan and I just wanted to say thank you for providing fans with excitement and joy I truly don't think you know what it means to some fans. I was born with cerebral palsy and will never get the opportunity to play sports, but it means so much to me and my family to watch you guys in the fall. I have had season tickets to football games for 30 years

thank you for your time,

Lenny Land

his response:

4:45pm
Lavaedeay 'Vad' Lee

Wow that means a whole lot to me and I want to do everything I can for Georgia Tech on and off the field. Especially, for true fans like you!! So therefore I say Thank you for your love and support, now let's go do something special this year.

: just seems like a leader and a very good person...

thanks,

Lenny Land

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I've talked to a Vad a few times and I see him around campus quite often. He actually does seem to be a genuinely nice guy and not just trying to do it for show to help his image. I saw him in the dining hall my very first day on campus last year and all I could say was, "You're Vad Lee." I talked to him for a few minutes and then he invited me to come sit down with him and a few of the other players. Real nice guy.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Yea a guy from where I from was in a bad accident earlier in the year, and vad, Bostic and dj white went to the hospital and spent the day with him. We have a lot of really good young men on this team

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
From what I've learned from every person I have come into contact with, have all shared how great Vad is as a person and leader.