Merry Christmas To All The Swarm posters!

This is probably much more than any of you would be interested in, but I have put together a 7-minutes long video slideshow with entitled "From My House to Your House at Christmas". It just shows all the decorations I have accumulated over the years, many of which are Tech items, so if any of you would like to check it out, please do so. My main reason for posting it here is because of the various Tech-related items I have (not enough, probably, but a few). Whether you choose to view it or not, my wish is still that you all have a VERY MERRY (WHITE AND GOLD) CHRISTMAS .... GO JACKETS !!!

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
This is probably much more than any of you would be interested in, but I have put together a 7-minutes long video slideshow with entitled "From My House to Your House at Christmas". It just shows all the decorations I have accumulated over the years, many of which are Tech items, so if any of you would like to check it out, please do so. My main reason for posting it here is because of the various Tech-related items I have (not enough, probably, but a few). Whether you choose to view it or not, my wish is still that you all have a VERY MERRY (WHITE AND GOLD) CHRISTMAS .... GO JACKETS !!!

Nice, Supersize. I especially like the snow-covered houses and train on top of the bookcase, and the 84 year old porch light ornament (they really made those ole light bulbs - heavy-duty elements, I guess).

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
To all GTSwarm members,
those that post occasionally and those that post several times a day,
those that are ready to fire Coach X after a loss and those that don't,
those that agree with me and those that don't,
those that provide facts and those that only have an opinion,
I thank you for the gift of being a part of this community and making it THE GTSwarm.

A wish that each of you are blessed with Hope and Peace this Holiday Season.