Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the GT Swarm Posters

From my house to yours ---

24910087_10214085532548040_4195666837047455250_n.jpg

And ...

25289405_10214085536868148_5940414463620258644_n.jpg

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hope you are fine. And at my age if I wake up it's a good day.

Here is a sign that you are no longer a spring chicken....when it's 7 AM on a Christmas morning and you are the only one up. So you get to enjoy a nice cup of coffee and chose to check out the GT message boards instead of shaking the presents and peeking into the stocking hung by the chimney with care.

Merry Christmas to all and to OJF, prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Here is a sign that you are no longer a spring chicken....when it's 7 AM on a Christmas morning and you are the only one up. So you get to enjoy a nice cup of coffee and chose to check out the GT message boards instead of shaking the presents and peeking into the stocking hung by the chimney with care.

Merry Christmas to all and to OJF, prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Happy Christmas to all! (The Brit way of saying it!) And Happy Holidays.

I got up with the wife and daughter who are cooking. I'm their kitchen ***** and managed to sneak away for a few minutes.

And best wishes to #OldJacketFan for a speedy recovery. Baseball season is only 53 days away.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Happy Christmas to all! (The Brit way of saying it!) And Happy Holidays.

I got up with the wife and daughter who are cooking. I'm their kitchen ***** and managed to sneak away for a few minutes.

And best wishes to #OldJacketFan for a speedy recovery. Baseball season is only 53 days away.
There’s only 3 sure things in life: death, taxes and Nuke reminding us baseball is just a few days away!

Merry Christmas to all my GT brothers and sisters!