Merry Christmas, all

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
He's sort of dry, don't you think? I was hoping, and still do hope, for much more enthusiasm on his part.
Friends, there are a lot of ways to lead. And, a lot of ways to stir up enthusiasm. To me, he came across as just a little out of his element. I doubt a bubbly personality is requisite for an AD to make some of the right moves and build energy for the programs.

Not sure that Homer Rice would light it up, but he sure was up to the job it seems.

Friends, there are a lot of ways to lead. And, a lot of ways to stir up enthusiasm. To me, he came across as just a little out of his element. I doubt a bubbly personality is requisite for an AD to make some of the right moves and build energy for the programs.

Not sure that Homer Rice would light it up, but he sure was up to the job it seems.
Actually, though a very quiet man, Homer did "light it up" when he spoke. Look, I'm not slamming TStan; it sounds like he is a GREAT fit for Tech as AD. But I just would have thought a Christmas greeting to the fans and alums would have been a little more joyful.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
FB_IMG_1482594184761.jpg
Merry Christmas family!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Good morning, everyone. I hope you're up and having a wonderful Christmas day already! We're getting ready to head to worship later this morning. But in just 3 or 4 days, many of us will be in Jacksonville.

Safe travel and we'll see you down there to cheer on the White and Gold!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Good morning, everyone. I hope you're up and having a wonderful Christmas day already! We're getting ready to head to worship later this morning. But in just 3 or 4 days, many of us will be in Jacksonville.

Safe travel and we'll see you down there to cheer on the White and Gold!
Same to you, Doc. 10 yr old son was up at 3 am this morning, I told him he could open one present then had to wait till morning. Well, 6 am rolled around and it was time! Wife went back to bed, but once I'm up, I'm up. Happy and safe travels to The River City!