Men's Basketball Finishes Regular Season at Virginia, 3/9/24

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I love Ndongo and Pharee(sic) on fast break.
Seeing Pharee catch swing pass and shoot it to Ndongo for the slam remided me of Phi Slama Jama. Those 2 have chemistry.

Hope we find a way to do a few fast beeaks on UVA. Could get a few FT

If half court UVA will make us take contested 3's which is not a good thing for us.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Wake early this year, and UVA tonight, denied Kelly and he was not able to impose his game. We need him to be an active contributor to our offense. Does he get intimidated? He only took four shots and got one rebound. I'm puzzled by this.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Brutal! Offense, defense, rebounding, turnovers ( many unforced) put us a huge hole early. Same problem with tight pressure on our guards. We don't have anyone who can beat their guy one on one and drive to the basket. Kelly never had a open shot that I remember.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Brutal! Offense, defense, rebounding, turnovers ( many unforced) put us a huge hole early. Same problem with tight pressure on our guards. We don't have anyone who can beat their guy one on one and drive to the basket. Kelly never had a open shot that I remember.
Nobody drives to the basket on UVA. Credit to them for a strong defensive effort.

The Kelly news sucks but we've won games recently w/ an injured Miles apparently. Hope we can get some revenge on ND.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
When our best shooters all missed their first shots, which were wide open, I knew it was going to be one of those nights. UVA is too good on defense for us to score in other ways if our outside shots are not falling.

Be interesting to see if this team is ready to pack it up for the season or if they’ll get renewed energy for the tournament.

spdrama

Jolly Good Fellow
Nobody drives to the basket on UVA. Credit to them for a strong defensive effort.

The Kelly news sucks but we've won games recently w/ an injured Miles apparently. Hope we can get some revenge on ND.
Not only doesn’t anyone drive to the basket on UVA, final ACC game, at home, senior night and playing what might be their best game all season on both ends of the court, don’t think anyone beats them last night. Houston had one of those home games yesterday too. How did Self’s Kansas do? Don’t think Tech playing flawlessly could beat UVA last night. It’s over. Forget it. On to the next one.