3. *Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame
4. *Scott Crichton, Oregon State
5. Chris Smith, Arkansas
6. *Demarcus Lawrence, Boise State
7. Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas
8. Kareem Martin, North Carolina
9. *Jeoffrey Pagan, Alabama
10. Marcus Smith, Louisville

Jadeveon Clowney might feel compelled to defend his stats, but count me among those who aren't too worried. Sack totals are certainly great indicators, but Clowney was consistently disruptive this season, and offenses were constantly aware of and concerned about his presence. The combine should further cement his status as a top-three lock. Lawrence is the biggest riser here, and Ealy could really help himself in Indy.

Outside linebackers

1. Khalil Mack, Buffalo
2. Anthony Barr, UCLA
3. *Ryan Shazier, Ohio State
4. Dee Ford, Auburn
5. Kyle Van Noy, BYU
6. Trent Murphy, Stanford
7. *Carl Bradford, Arizona State
8. Telvin Smith, Florida State
9. Lamin Barrow, LSU
10. *Adrian Hubbard, Alabama

Mack is now the clear-cut leader of this group, his athleticism and versatility taking him to the top. Barr will be a guy to watch in workouts, particularly because some could see him bulking up a little bit and working as a 4-3 defensive end. Shazier isn't a pass-rusher, but you can leave him on the weak side and watch him make plays for the next 7-8 years.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I personally think he'll go in the 3rd round. I think he's really good, but it will depend on his combine results. I'm not sure that he has elite speed and he isn't huge, so he'll need to find a team that wants an OLB that strictly rushes the passer. He could be similar to a Von miller IMO, but he's not a coverage backer.

Arkfbplayer52

Georgia Tech Fan
Kiper is a joke and so is Mc**** his little counterpart.

If you want NFL Draft knowledge I look to Gil Brandt, Mike Mayock, and Greg Cosell.

Gil Brandt who works for Sirius Radio NFL once said a couple years ago to a caller asking about his opinion on Kiper...

Gil said he has NEVER seen Kiper show up at a Pro-Day workout in his entire career to evaluate a player. Sorry, you can't just do that from your couch at ESPN and that's exactly what that D-Bag does.

53 second mark

2:12 mark

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Attachou and justin houston are very close in comparison. Houston slipped to the 3rd round too. I think St. Louis or KC will take him in the 2nd

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Kiper is a joke and so is Mc**** his little counterpart.

If you want NFL Draft knowledge I look to Gil Brandt, Mike Mayock, and Greg Cosell.

Gil Brandt who works for Sirius Radio NFL once said a couple years ago to a caller asking about his opinion on Kiper...

Gil said he has NEVER seen Kiper show up at a Pro-Day workout in his entire career to evaluate a player. Sorry, you can't just do that from your couch at ESPN and that's exactly what that D-Bag does.

53 second mark

2:12 mark

Haha thanks for sharing. That is good.