Ramblin' Wreck
Thought this was funny

That is funny!
GT fans need to ore for him!
93ded0dced3658179d8cddc2c9ad62ad.jpg

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Okay, but let me suggest you do not show the wife this post: it's terrible stuff for quality time. I have to get a second mortgage to buy that Direct TV "season ticket" for the NFL because my wife is a lifelong Cleveland Browns fan and must see every game, in all their misery. The result is to heck with quality time. I would not watch it with her if it brought world peace and an end to hunger. I retreat to the Bat Cave and try to ignore the screaming at the TV until it is safe to come out and play. Tell me she doesn't do that?

Is being a Browns fan almost as dysfunctional as being a GT fan?

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Is being a Browns fan almost as dysfunctional as being a GT fan?
we have nothing on them. My relatives in Ohio are OSU/Browns fans and they hope the OSU players get drafted by anyone but the Browns so they can at least have the hope of having a decent NFL career.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
WOW, that is something I had completely forgotten about. Of course, you're probably showing your (our) age. I doubt that many here have a clue who Arthur Murray was.

Didn't he start dancing for old people? Megatron does much better than that lackluster stuff.

But I'm glad Megatron is back. Hope to hear a lot more about him in ATL in the future.

Didn't he start dancing for old people? Megatron does much better than that lackluster stuff.

But I'm glad Megatron is back. Hope to hear a lot more about him in ATL in the future.
Arthur Murray was NOT lackluster back in the day. He taught what was then known as ballroom dancing, and it could be everyday kind of stuff or really spectacular. He had a franchise of dance studios all over the country and appeared quite frequently on national TV shows back in the early 50s.