MegaChron

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I have clients in for their license. I have been working on their facility plans for a couple of months. I

There’s too much regulation and bureaucracy in the licenses to make them worth the effort, the real money is going to be made in supplying the growers with everything they need to run a smooth operation. Picks and shovels, folks.

Animal02

Banned
There’s too much regulation and bureaucracy in the licenses to make them worth the effort, the real money is going to be made in supplying the growers with everything they need to run a smooth operation. Picks and shovels, folks.
This group is a bunch of doctors and med supply people. They are going to do extraction of oils etc. and supply via doctor referrals.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
This group is a bunch of doctors and med supply people. They are going to do extraction of oils etc. and supply via doctor referrals.

Yeah that’s not a bad angle to get on if you’ve got the financial/legal backing to cut through the malarkey.

Back on Calvin, if he can help create a new strain (I’m not sure if that’s the direction they’re going) MegaChron is a FANTASTIC brand name.

Animal02

Banned
Yeah that’s not a bad angle to get on if you’ve got the financial/legal backing to cut through the malarkey.

Back on Calvin, if he can help create a new strain (I’m not sure if that’s the direction they’re going) MegaChron is a FANTASTIC brand name.
My understanding is a lot of people trying to get in on the growing....much lower start up cost. Processing required a lot of capital up front.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I think the new game is going to be find the WAHO cup in the promo picture. Makes me wonder. Maybe when we redo the edge building there needs to be a wafflehouse built into it.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

Tevin, Tashard, Calvin, ?, ?, Brent, ?, Kevin

Who am I missing?