McShay's take on Gotsis

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I wasn't watching when Gotsis got picked but a buddy of mine called me to tell me about it - and that while they showed clips of other second round selections, there was nothing and not much if any discussion on ESPN coverage about Gotsis. Can anyone confirm that?

Regardless, that's great for Adam and good for the program, considering all the SEC stars who went around or after him

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I wasn't watching when Gotsis got picked but a buddy of mine called me to tell me about it - and that while they showed clips of other second round selections, there was nothing and not much if any discussion on ESPN coverage about Gotsis. Can anyone confirm that?

Regardless, that's great for Adam and good for the program, considering all the SEC stars who went around or after him
True

kittysniper101

Jolly Good Fellow

Yup that's true. It seemed to be because of third round starting and having extra stuff for that, but he really did get shafted in terms of that initial analysis. Also GT lost mentions in the second round so bummer there too.

Milwaukee

Banned
Guys - the Gotsis coverage got interrupted by the NFL Man of the Year tribute, McShay was literally cut off mid sentence.

But if you waited 5 minutes, they came back to McShay and specifically asked him to give the Adam Gotsis breakdown. It was very positive.

Everything's going to be okay.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

Don't know what puzzles me more. That he was ignored, or that people actually watch the draft. I mean, we're talking about draft, man.