Helluva Manager
Staff member
Lots of assists 😀
If course it helps when the shots fall.

Good team win

1000004185.png

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Honestly looked like we were playing ourselves and we're great at beating ourselves. Sorry had to. Miami has a lot of the same issues we do. Happy for the team win and Miles looked great out there, just a little sloppy there at the end

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
This team seems to have trouble when defensive pressure ramps up. Those last few minutes were painful for us Tech fans. Teams that apply that kind of pressure earlier are who I fear most. We had real trouble with traps and double team situations those last few minutes. Sturdivant was money at the end.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the assists are a big factor. The ball was popping for the first thirty minutes. Made me a little nervous down the stretch, but Sturdy was clutch again at the line. I loved seeing Deebo attack the hoop. Nice to have him back.
I don't know why Miami didn't double team Sturdivant at the end of the game and force someone else to make free throws. He is by far our best free throw shooter but they let us inbound the ball to him both times going down the stretch.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Great win. Nait played within himself and allowed teammates to shine, only 12 team turnovers We are a much better team when players play their roles. Sturdy is mister clutch late in the games, we going to miss him next year.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
This team seems to have trouble when defensive pressure ramps up. Those last few minutes were painful for us Tech fans. Teams that apply that kind of pressure earlier are who I fear most. We had real trouble with traps and double team situations those last few minutes. Sturdivant was money at the end.
The teams that beat us use that pressure in half court throughout the game.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Good shooting cures almost all ills Overall--.An effective winning combo--good shots, reasonable def,an efficient top scorer, and a senior FT shooter at end. This combo could play and win with most teams in country.