Maybe all we need is a scrub FCS team as a tune-up game

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
That’s my take, and I’m sticking to it. I’m past NIU. I look to the immediate future which better damn well be a win. Shake the dust off. Work out the kinks. Figure things out. See what works. See WHO works.

Maybe that’s all Sims or Yates will need to explode onto the stage. Maybe.

Maybe give the O and D lines someone to bully for four quarters. Maybe.

Maybe rebuild confidence, because confidence is key. Maybe.

Maybe decide what kicker can be our guy. Maybe.

But if not…. If we struggle….. If we lose…..

I‘m done with him and he can shove his snake oil up his ***.

GTBlaze

Banned
Maybe bring these kids back down to reality. CHC makes them feel like 5 star pro bowl champions and they had to learn the hard way that they aren’t even average ball players.

if and I say a big of they come in on Saturday with a chip on their shoulder and beat the living breaks off KS then I might give this NIU game a pass but it it’s like a 28 - 17 score where we still struggle and can’t move the ball then I will be done watching this team for the rest of the season.

that’s not a threat or anything like that but I can spend my day off from work deep sea fishing, running errands, washing my car, going to the beach, etc instead of wasting time in front of a tv watching the team I love look like **** every saturday

IslandsofGaunilo

Georgia Tech Fan
Possessions will be at a premium, so we need to run the ball as often as their defense allows. We cannot afford to piss away possessions trying to practice our passing game, unless we have a commanding lead. I think (hope?) Collins realizes this and we will see a much better performance on Saturday.

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Possessions will be at a premium, so we need to run the ball as often as their defense allows. We cannot afford to piss away possessions trying to practice our passing game, unless we have a commanding lead. I think (hope?) Collins realizes this and we will see a much better performance on Saturday.
I don't know. Running the ball all the time and winning sounds like a high school strategy to me /s

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I don't know. Running the ball all the time and winning sounds like a high school strategy to me /s
Maybe a strategy based on our RB talent, our QB situation, our OL strength, and a way to not let KS control the game with so much of the time of possession?

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
KSU is a good FCS team. They have won 34 games in the past 3 non covid seasons. They have a good coach. We are going to have to win on talent and depth alone.