Mason out at Vandy

Deleted member 2897

What a crazy year. Some teams aren’t shocking, but still underwhelming like an 0-8 Vanderbilt. But a 1-5 Penn State? There’s a lot of crazy out there this year.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
The question is, does Vandy have any recruits that we might be interested in and they be interested in us? Their recruits should be academic qualifiers. I think they have a 4 star DT that recently committed.

Last edited:

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
The question is, does Vandy have any recruits that we might be interested in and they be interested in us? Their recruits should be academic qualifiers.

Marcus Bradley, 4 star defensive tackle. 6'3" 280, holds an offer from us. That is all I see

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
The question is, does Vandy have any recruits that we might be interested in and they be interested in us?
Jordan Dingle was apparently a Vandy lean, but with 2 TEs and Blackburn already committed I don’t know if Tech would be able to get him anyway.

Their best commit is a 4-star DT from Maryland with offers from all over; including Tech, UGA, Florida, Ohio State, Oklahoma, etc. He only committed to Vandy on Friday, so he may be wide open again. Would be tough to pull off though.