Marquez Ezzard has left the program

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Wish him the best. Seems like he was behind McGowan, carter, sanders, McCollum, Norris, Harris, etc

I don’t blame him.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Always hate to see kids miss out on getting a good education that will last long after football is over. Hope he is staying in school as a medical hardship.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Wish him all the best. With that being said, I have always said it is best for all parties involved if a player decides to move on if he/she decides their current school is no longer a good fit for them, no matter the reason.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Wish him all the best. With that being said, I have always said it is best for all parties involved if a player decides to move on if he/she decides their current school is no longer a good fit for them, no matter the reason.
Of course. The same is true in most any kind of divorce but it’s still sad to recognize that all the hope and promise of that initial union will never be fulfilled.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Transferred in from Miami. Was a 4 star GA recruit. Seems like a kid still trying to find his place in life. Nothing wrong with that. Whatever he's looking for I hope he finds it. Life is short...you have to do what's best for your situation. Best wishes to Marquez.