Mark May

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Mark May sucks, but some of the guys on earlier were actually giving Tech some praise. I think it was Brian Grease who said something to the effect of Tech is a nightmare and the way the offense is operating right now nobody wants to play them.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
He's a shill who just says what he's told to and pushes the company narrative. I remember when he everyone loved him and Trev Alberts was the one they hated. They just changed his script since then.

Pollock has performed A LOT of sexual favors to get to where he is right now in his career. Jesse Palmer is ok, but that fing mutt Pollock makes me want to shoot my tv.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I've said it before:
David Pollack is the first and only third wheel in college football. He adds so little to the broadcast, he has to have 2 others to keep his drivel to a minimum. "For unc to be good, they have to get better on defense" Deep analysis there Dave. He is also a master at non sequiturs, which is probably because Jesse Palmer can't go 3 seconds without talking. So he stores these nuggets up to spew all at once.
You can tell Pollack still tries to take digs at Tech and the ACC, but hasn't said much lately haha.

iggymcfly

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't fight the SEC love. EMBRACE IT! It's just gonna make us look that much more awesome when we beat the SEC Champs in Athens! Good luck keeping an 11-2 GT team out of the playoff that beat the SEC Champs and the defending national champs in back to back weeks.