Mark Bradley at it again...

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
I would rather have had Schultz do the column on Tech. At least he doesn't come off as pseudo-erudite like Bradley tries to do on occasion. I was OK with what MB wrote.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
w/o a wink or lol... just never know. To many have been on other forums not to belive that it couldn't possibly be intended as written.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Have to like this one - "and this time there was no asterisk — “He’s only doing it with Gailey’s players” — to attach. These were all Johnson’s recruits. This was all his doing. As splendid as the Tech teams of 2008 and 2009 were, this was his best."

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
As someone else noted...the problem with most media is they are band wagon jumpers...few capable of independent intelligent analysis

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I think many of you are wayyyyyyy too hyper-sensitive. (And I'm assuming that the OP was joking).
Well written article.

Bradley admits he was wrong about Tech, how they became a team and even makes the case that we were playing as well as anyone in the country and could make a claim for top 6 in the country. Personally, I loved the article.