Marcus Marshall

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
MM not getting carries caused some tension for full disclosure.
Dedrick did all the other things runningbacks do besides running the ball. Dedrick was tough and didn't mind hitting guys or getting hit. These are solely my opinions based on my own observations :whistle:.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
MM brother was the number 1 rated RB coming out of HS. He went to UGA but also that's where Gurley decided to go. Keith got hurt and Gurley became the feature back while Keith was backup. That spoiled his NFL career. When Marcus was replaced by DM as the starter plus PJ didn't rotate BB much the family decided not to waste time on the bench. They wanted to play where he got plenty of carries. Also not sure what PJ relationship was like with the family but his father was very involved with all decisions. They actually are a good family and did what they felt was best for MM.

MM brother was the number 1 rated RB coming out of HS. He went to UGA but also that's where Gurley decided to go. Keith got hurt and Gurley became the feature back while Keith was backup. That spoiled his NFL career. When Marcus was replaced by DM as the starter plus PJ didn't rotate BB much the family decided not to waste time on the bench. They wanted to play where he got plenty of carries. Also not sure what PJ relationship was like with the family but his father was very involved with all decisions. They actually are a good family and did what they felt was best for MM.

But based on the JM games I watched, MM was never the starter there either and shared time.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
But based on the JM games I watched, MM was never the starter there either and shared time.
Didn't say it was the right decision in the end. He could have stayed at GT and been the starter with the problems DM was having. My point was that they saw what had happened to brother at UGA. His brother actually came along when they visited Tech during MM recruiting visit. I thought that was a little odd but it obviously didn’t affect his decision to come here. I wish he had stayed but there was probably more to the story.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Didn't say it was the right decision in the end. He could have stayed at GT and been the starter with the problems DM was having. My point was that they saw what had happened to brother at UGA. His brother actually came along when they visited Tech during MM recruiting visit. I thought that was a little odd but it obviously didn’t affect his decision to come here. I wish he had stayed but there was probably more to the story.
Yes.