March Madness

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I really wasnt sure where to put this thread but I figure a moderator can move it if its in the wrong place. Just a place to discuss one of the best days in sports. The round of 64 begins today. Who you got cutting down the nets in the end? Im going to go with Florida, but I really like OK State to make a run. Also gonna pull for Mercer since they are representing GA in the tourney.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I got UF too. One of the hardest brackets I can remember of picking. I don't think Florida's that great I just think they are well coached and won't lose to teams they shouldn't lose to. I feel like there's not much separation between any of the 1-4 seeds. Also going with ND State to beat Oklahoma and SD State as my upset team this year (have to have one).

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I think Pitt gonna give Florida all they can handle and may straight up win. Florida doesn't look ready for real competition.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I think Pitt gonna give Florida all they can handle and may straight up win. Florida doesn't look ready for real competition.
Ive thought Pitt was a very well balanced team all season. Still think Florida will win but it isnt going to be easy at all. By the way... Still PERFECT.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
No way !!!!!

I love the tournament. It's the purest sporting event in the US imo.
You think Dayton wants CBG back? I kid.. I kid.. Not really :(
Yea. Its definitely my favorite sporting event of the year. Loved when GT made it all the way to the game .vs. UCONN. That was alot of fun. I know its hard to believe but after the first 8... Still perfect.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Yea. Its definitely my favorite sporting event of the year. Loved when GT made it all the way to the game .vs. UCONN. That was alot of fun. I know its hard to believe but after the first 8... Still perfect.

That was the reason I was willing to give Paul the benefit of the doubt but the fanbase became too fractured and the level of dysfunction on the court just made it look like he lost the team. I'll be glad when he's off the books so we can get a real coach.

Anyway I watch cause I love the sport I gave up on brackets 2 years ago. I'm watching also prospecting for the Hawks, but I hope we draft KJ McDaniels.

The prognosticators were sleep at the wheel concerning the ACC so far 3-0.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Love, love, love the tournament. Hurts we're not in it but still can't stop watching. Really like Daniels too @ATL1. If I plant some crazy internet rumors about Wiggins you think he'll fall in the draft to the Hawks?

Anyways, got Florida making a run.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Geezus Christ hit your damn free throws NC State...
Lost the a 10 pt lead and the game.
weak

Jacket Bracket

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not even slightly an NC State fan, but that meltdown was unlike any I've ever seen. Their fans have got to be ticked about that loss. OUCH!!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Have Mich St over Louisville in the championship. Wisconsin and.... Syracuse will met them there, or so my bracket and I hope.

If Nc State and St Joe's hadn't choked I'd be looking like a genius today along with my Harvard and NDSU picks.