Marbury Roasts Gottlieb

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
tenor.gif

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This is pretty savage but Steph is really letting this make him look kinda childish. I get if Doug said something personal about Steph but at some point a 42 year old man needs to stop.

I love him but some of his social media antics are a little much. Eating Vaseline, his glow in the dark basketball, his love affair of Zion....

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
This is pretty savage but Steph is really letting this make him look kinda childish. I get if Doug said something personal about Steph but at some point a 42 year old man needs to stop.

I love him but some of his social media antics are a little much. Eating Vaseline, his glow in the dark basketball, his love affair of Zion....

....use of the word doo doo

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Eh, Gottlieb tried to take on an entire city. He picked NY of all places. What did he think was going to happen picking on NY players? Everything he's getting he asked for.

He should have picked on Anchorage or Tupelo.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
No one dislikes Gottlieb more than me. That said, Stephon looks bad. One tweet? Great. Funny. This non stop flood of attacks, most of which have horrific syntax, spelling, etc.? Very bad look.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
No one dislikes Gottlieb more than me. That said, Stephon looks bad. One tweet? Great. Funny. This non stop flood of attacks, most of which have horrific syntax, spelling, etc.? Very bad look.

Lie. I hate that clown car of a human.

I do agree our guy may have taken it a touch too far. However, it should be mentioned that, the dbag Gottliar did respond. So some of Steph's tweets were in response to Gottliar's follow-ups.