Making fun of UT.....

Deleted member 2897

Dear random Tennessee fan, here is one of a bunch of georgia Surrender Cobras that came out after you beat them last year on a hail mary. On behalf of the community, we thank you for beating them in the most obscene, most painful way possible.

h0J7Afk.jpg

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
Are those two their best ones? The first one was actually kind of funny, but the second was "meh." I hope they think we don't pass...Sticky Ricky will have a biiiiiiig day.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I found another National Championship that Tennessee Football has:

08e8d557756eaa3d0c0bddbf3c60b178--tennessee-football-ut-football.jpg

Oh man, look at that face. The focus, the determination ... that burning desire ... to hide the fact that he just farted loud enough for the photographer to hear.

"You can keep your silent-butt-deadlies, we take ours loud 'n misty in Knoxville." - Lyle Jones

Deleted member 2897

You know, strangely enough, I see a lot of Grace Jones in that Butch Jones picture. Hmmmmmmm.

UWCe1Dr.jpg

Deleted member 2897

I was thinking 'Josh Dobbs reminds me of Sloth"...so I googled it, and sure enough, I'm not the only one.

MtYR7oV.jpg

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Look, I may be the only one but I don't think it is right to make fun of UT. Sure their fans may have lost at least one tooth opening a beer bottle, have a brother-in-law that is also their uncle and wear homemade fur coats but they do have Dollywood!