Magazine Features CPJ and Mark Richt off-the-field

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
The article isn't groundbreaking career-wise. You could recite the resume' items from memory yourself. But, the focus is on the coaches as human beings. I have a hunch you'll learn something new, or get your intuitions confirmed.

For instance-- you ever wonder if CMR is the only one of the two active in church?

Here's the problem-- for the moment, this article isn't available online. http://pointsnorthatlanta.com/ puts these features online eventually. Sometimes. For now, this exists in print around metro Atlanta and free of charge at several distribution points. I'm kinda surprised CPJ did this interview. Enjoy.

upload_2015-8-10_18-23-59.png

Last edited:

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
It's well publicized CPJ's fondness for Dabo, but not much is known about his professional/personal relationship with Richt. Any insights on this front?

I can guess how he feels about Dave Cutcliffe. ;)

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
It's well publicized CPJ's fondness for Dabo, but not much is known about his professional/personal relationship with Richt. Any insights on this front?

I can guess how he feels about Dave Cutcliffe. ;)
From all observations I think CPJ and CMR get along just great and respect each other a lot on the field.

I would like to think they don't talk all that often but will randomly send each other pictures of random flea market finds with captions like "More GT stuff in this store than red. Just wait till all stores are like this."

"found some vintage clubs so maybe you can get some extra luck on the course since you definitely need it against me"

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
There is a locator on the website. However, I couldn't get it to work on either phone or laptop. When I emailed, they gave me 3 of the locations. But there are lots more places, of course.

The 3 were: Buckhead Bread/Corner Cafe at 3070 Piedmont; Henri's Bakery at 61 Irby Ave; and Chin Chin Chinese at 3887 Peachtree Road.

RamblinRev

Georgia Tech Fan
The article isn't groundbreaking career-wise. You could recite the resume' items from memory yourself. But, the focus is on the coaches as human beings. I have a hunch you'll learn something new, or get your intuitions confirmed.

For instance-- you ever wonder if CMR is the only one of the two active in church?

Here's the problem-- for the moment, this article isn't available online. http://pointsnorthatlanta.com/ puts these features online eventually. Sometimes. For now, this exists in print around metro Atlanta and free of charge at several distribution points. I'm kinda surprised CPJ did this interview. Enjoy.

View attachment 1063
Thanks @DrJacket. I will get it Wednesday.